In a globally-connected world of diverse and well-educated knowledge workers, what aspects of leadership have fundamentally changed? And which are essential and enduring?
RECRUITMENT & RETENTION
It can be very tough juggling roles, responsibilities and relationships when they all share the same headspace, but some seem to handle it flawlessly. How can you do it? How can you most effectively take care of the things that matter, including yourself?
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Learning agility means to look systemically at the employee life cycle, starting with attracting and selecting the right candidates, followed by successful on-boarding, developing, retaining, and promoting those employees who make a difference.
Who is a transformational leader? What do transformational leaders do? How do transformational leaders behave? What are the ethics and values of transformational leaders? When are transformational leaders needed, and are there different types or categories of transformational leaders? How are managers changed into transformational leaders? What models can guide change management, and how are those models used? Salvo’s 3 day workshop on Transformational Leadership & Change Management addresses these critical questions and related questions.
OUR VALUED PARTNERS
- The Hr Agenda http://www.jhrs.org/hr_agenda/current
- Management Next http://www.managementnext.com
- Gurteen http://www.gurteen.com
- wordlabs global http://www.wordlabs.com.my
UPCOMING HR EVENTS
Login to JustHR
- Exclusive: Russia's Kaspersky threatened to 'rub out' rival, email shows - Channel News Asia August 28, 2015
- 5 things to keep in mind during an employee's exit - Human Resources Online August 28, 2015
- Krish Shankar is First External Candidate to be Appointed Infosys Global HR ... - International Business Times, India Edition August 26, 2015
- Monster Beverage Corp Lifted to "Strong-Buy" at Vetr Inc. August 30, 2015
- Trump Is The Monster The GOP Created August 29, 2015
- How Performance Testers Can Help Protect and Secure IT | @DevOps #APM #DevOps August 29, 2015