In a globally-connected world of diverse and well-educated knowledge workers, what aspects of leadership have fundamentally changed? And which are essential and enduring?
RECRUITMENT & RETENTION
It can be very tough juggling roles, responsibilities and relationships when they all share the same headspace, but some seem to handle it flawlessly. How can you do it? How can you most effectively take care of the things that matter, including yourself?
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Learning agility means to look systemically at the employee life cycle, starting with attracting and selecting the right candidates, followed by successful on-boarding, developing, retaining, and promoting those employees who make a difference.
Who is a transformational leader? What do transformational leaders do? How do transformational leaders behave? What are the ethics and values of transformational leaders? When are transformational leaders needed, and are there different types or categories of transformational leaders? How are managers changed into transformational leaders? What models can guide change management, and how are those models used? Salvo’s 3 day workshop on Transformational Leadership & Change Management addresses these critical questions and related questions.
OUR VALUED PARTNERS
- The Hr Agenda http://www.jhrs.org/hr_agenda/current
- Management Next http://www.managementnext.com
- Gurteen http://www.gurteen.com
- wordlabs global http://www.wordlabs.com.my
UPCOMING HR EVENTS
Login to JustHR
- ADP says US labor market has steady momentum - MarketWatch August 1, 2014
- United States: Digital Health Investments Top $2.6B* In The First Six Months ... - Mondaq News Alerts (registration) August 1, 2014
- Did you know? 20 scientific inventions and discoveries that will blow your mind! - The Express Tribune (blog) August 1, 2014
- International Support Manager, Biotech Instrumentation August 1, 2014
- Message in the music: Body Count's gritty heavy metal shines light... August 1, 2014
- How many companies replace workers with tech? August 1, 2014